Financial Controlling Internship @ Continental
- Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
- Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
- Support in the preparation of periodical management reports;
- Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
- Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- German language is a plus, not mandatory;
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.